Thursday, July 2, 2009

Looking for small businesses to review

Good morning!

If there are any small business owners out there that would like some free promotion...please contact me at swcharms@yahoo.com or reply to this post.

I've decided to include 3 things everyday:

1) promote a small business
2) give one thing I'm grateful for
3) one green tip


Trade secret....where to get cool, high quality graphics for commercial use:

http://www.jersgirl.com/

I just love Tami Matta's graphics. I've been using her graphics for years and her swinging babies are used on my top selling polka dot baby shower invitations:

http://lemontreecards.com/item_28/Brown--Blue-Polka-Dots--Boy.htm

Tami truly has a kind heart and always takes the time to answer emails. I am looking forward to some new JersGirls clipart!

Thanks for reading!
Shelley

I am grateful for: my memory! Especially funny memories!

Today's Green Tip: Instead of buying your ground coffee in those plastic canisters...buy the bricks of coffee & refill your canister at home. Just think if every family saved the landfills one plastic canister a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.