Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Spotlight on I am a Princess

While browsing through the I am the Princess website, I am reminded of the earlier days of dressing my youngest daughter in all her pink, fluffy, totally girly things.


I am the Princess (great name!) is a fairytale store for all your fairytale dreams. They have dress up, pettiskirts, party supplies, wedding favors and supplies, mini mansions, spa, baby gifts and baby shower items, plus much more!



Karen, the the owner of this shop, is a mom of three and also school bus driver for special needs children. Karen says that I am the Princess has been a dream of hers for years and has been working very hard on the business for 4 years. She loves every minute of it!

And if that isn't enough to keep Karen busy...she is also launching a new site
Royal Princess Couture This new site will be as much for girls as for boys!

She also owns:
Custom American Muscle Cars
For the car enthusiest

Treasures of the Gods
All gifts and gift baskets

Her daughter owns:
The Cooks Secret
Everything any cook could dream of



When I asked Karen what 3 items she would like to showcase today, she provided the following:


Natural Hooded Moses Basket with pink waffle bedding





The moses basket provides a safe space for baby anywhere in or out of the house! When the baby outgrows the basket, it is perfect place to store toys or stuffed animals.



Girls Roll-Neck Sweater - Monogrammed






Makes a perfect gift! Available in pink, navy and natural and made of super soft cotton. This sweater will be treasured forever!



Pink Diamond Princess Dress




Look out Cinderella, the Princess has arrived! I'm sure your princess will be wearing this stunning gown quite often!






I am the Princess is the perfect shop to keep in mind for baby showers, birthday parties and holiday gift-giving or anytime you want the little girl in your life to say "I am the Princess!"







Daily Grateful: My private health insurance. I want to keep it. Green Tip:For windows, use a slightly damp microfiber towel. No cleaners necessary! Your windshield will be unbelievably clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.