Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday's Journal - DIY Smash or Life Journal

Who loves Pinterest?  I do!

Don't you wish you could do everything Pinterest-style?  Maybe have a Pinterest board in your head!

Every time an idea is floating around in your head you could pin it to the appropriate board.

As I'm searching for creative journal ideas, I'm going to keep them all together on my "Time to Smash Book" Pinterest board.  There are so many You Tube videos out there but just a handful I find easy to understand and follow.  As I weed through them, I'll try to post the good ones on my board.

I do like Sari Hänninen!  Very easy to listen to.

Try this video for making Smash Book folders:


Remember to visit again on Friday for a free journal printable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.