Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Today I'd like to mention The Mommy Card. A neat business that makes business cards for moms and kids.

Great to give out at the playgroup. You are free to add a photo, names, ages of your children and whatever contact information you'd like to include.

Many mod styles to choose from. Take a minute to visit http://themommycard.com

I am grateful my children are all healthy! I try to never take that for granted.

Green tip for the day: Use a Brita Water Filter Pitcher. We love ours! Save plastic and money by filling your pitcher with regular tap water and storing in the fridge. Kids are (and adults too!) are more likely to reach for whatever is handy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.