Monday, July 6, 2009



Good morning! The weather here in PA is unbelievable! Hot in the sun, cool in the shade...windows open, no AC. Just the way I like it!

Here is a new baby girl shower invitation added to our website recently.
Graphics credit goes to
The Graphic Depot.
Design by Lemon Tree Cards.












Here's our summery Bug Catcher invitation.
Perfect for a summer birthday party and suitable for both boys and girls.

Graphics Credit goes to
Original Country Clipart by Lisa (love her art!)

Design by Lemon Tree Cards

Daily grateful: My freedom to wear what I want, do whatever work I want, say what I want and live my life as a free woman.


Daily green idea: Moms-- turn in your kid's outgrown games & toys to your local consignment shop & use your store credit to buy "new" ones there. I know of a consignment shop that gave you instant credit for your items so you could immediately select "new" items. The kids loved it and so did I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.