Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Items

Like my blog background? Take a look at the FREE
blog backgrounds available at:
http://www.yummylolly.com/2009/07/pony-gazette-free-xml-blogger-template.html


I'm in the mood to show off some summer related items!
Have a summer item you'd like to share? Let me know.

I'm going to show just 3 of my summer birthday party
invitations.







Artist credits go to:
Country Clip Art
The Graphic Depot
JersGirls



Check out this new blog that reviews small boutiques:
http://nannydeprivedreviews.blogspot.com/
They are currently showing some designer knock-off sunglasses
that I'm going to take a look at for my Myrtle Beach vacation :)

Daily grateful: for the joyful little finches that are enjoying my
new (hand-me-down) bird feeder from my mother-in-law.

Green tip:

Give your unwanted/unneeded items to others!
I'm lovin' my birdfeeder! My daughter is lovin' the new
picture frames I had "waiting" for me to fill for the past
three years! Go ahead...take a look in that basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.