Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quotable Sunday - Selected by Buffy

Good ~~~~stretch~~~~ morning everyone!

Shelley has asked that ~~~~scratch~~~~I take over Quotable Sunday today.

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

So today's subject will be
BUFFY'S FAVORITE CAT QUOTES!



Most beds sleep up to six cats. Ten cats without the owner. - Stephen Baker

"If you are worthy of its affection, a cat will be your friend, but never your slave."- Theophile Gautier

"Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience."- Pam Brown


And my purrrsonal favorite.....


Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic.
- Lillian Jackson Braun




Now be like a cat and have a purrrfect day!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!
    Love the cat quotes! We LOVE cats around here too (well,and dogs and guinea pigs too!), but our cat Kovu has his own blog!

    Kovu the Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time here, love your cat quotes. We just adopted a new kitty this week from the HS.
    I came this close to using cat quotes today.
    Love the last one to.
    Cats never strike a pose that isn't photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes...I read a little further down the blog...those cat sculptures are so cute!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cat quotes! I love the first one Ten cats without the owner, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute ... i wish i were not allergic :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that what it is when they are sitting down? They are mathmatically working it out

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cat quotes! I don't think my two cats will let any others sleep in my bed with them though. They can hardly stand sharing it with each other!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.