Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Good Sunday morning everyone.  Finally the sun is shining again in Pennsylvania!

I'm going to take my quotes today from The Secret.  If you are unfamiliar with The Secret, I strongly encourage you to watch the DVD first then read the book.  The whole idea of The Law of Attraction is truly uplifting and DOES work!

"The daily practice of gratitude is one of the conduits by which your wealth will come to you."
-- Wallace Wattles


"You create your own universe as you go along."
-- Winston Churhill

"To aquire love . . .fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet."
-- Charles Haanel


"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls."
-- Joseph Campbell


Check out A Daily Dose of Toni's Quotable Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. The Joseph Campbell quote is wonderful. I hadn't heard that one before.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.