Friday, October 9, 2009

What is this? First 2 correct answers get a prize!

Congratulations to
kylsp of  http://stirfryawesomeness.blogspot.com/
and
blueviolet of http://www.anutinanutshell.com/

They correctly guessed the last picture
a Candyland game card!
Thanks for playing ladies!



I can see I'm dealing with experts here. 
So this photo is a little more difficult!











The first 2 people to tell me what it is
with the correct spelling will receive
60 address labels personalized with
your name/address.   Choose from the
following:






For US residents only.
Good luck!


4 comments:

  1. That looks like the taste bud of the tongue to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people were afraid to take a guess at this!

    No...it's not a tongue but I'll give you a hint.

    It's a living thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very good guess (actually one that I thought of also) but no...

    One more hint (and thank you kind person for playing)...

    it walks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.