Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday Lemon News - Your weekly lemon tidbit



I just love this new FREE Lemon Chicken font I found here:

http://www.fontspace.com/crack-a-jack-studios/lemon-chicken

I use it on many of my invitations and stationery items.

Would you like to earn some free lemon stationery?
Lemonade Mason Jar Notes   /   sunny all occasion stationery    /   when life hands you lemons...  /  labels included
1) make sure you are following this blog
2) make a comment on this blog letting me
    know you'll be emailing me
3) email me with an interesting lemon tidbit.
    I will send you 5 free lemon stationery cards with
    envelopes if I use your tidbit on my blog.
    {Don't be shy, I'll use most anything as
    long as it's clean and interesting!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.