Friday, March 15, 2013

Freebie Friday - Free printable book plate labels

Happy "almost" Spring everyone!  This is week 2 of 4 of my free Easter/Spring printables!

Today I am happy to share my bunny book plate labels in both pink and blue.  These are perfect for non-sugary Easter gifts!

These book plates are designed to be printed on UNCUT label stock.  Just print and cut with a paper trimmer or scissors.  Inexpensive paper trimmers can be found in craft stores as low as $4.99 and they make a nice investment for trimming photos and the future printables you'll be downloading from my blog :)

Please remember to share my blog with your Facebook friends!   All free printables are for personal use only....not for commercial use.  Thank you.

Download the blue bunny bookplates here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ddchyg31rp6jdf3/bunny_blue_bp_sheet.pdf

And the pink ones here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n9vq94g6kqkwps1/bunny_pink_bp_sheet.pdf


Check back next Friday for pink and blue Easter gift tags which can be printed on cardstock or labels.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.