Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Freebie - Easter Basket Address Labels



We're enjoying a late Winter snow storm here in Pennsylvania.

I'm not a Winter person. But I'm not letting this snow bother me.

Know why? 

Because it's Daylight Savings Time this Sunday! I look forward to this event every year!

And to help spread my Spring Fever to all of my blog readers, I'm kicking off a series of free Spring printables beginning today and running four consecutive Fridays!

Enjoy this sheet of Easter Basket (is that a Longaberger?) address labels.   This printable sheet will work with any program that allows you to print address labels. Size is 2.62x1" which is the standard address label 8160 by Avery (generic will also work!)

You will need to print this pdf directly onto a blank sheet of labels. Then you will need to run it through your printer again with your wording. Be sure to move your text over to allow room for the clipart. I would do a test run on plain paper first to be sure you have everything lined up correctly.

Check back next week for boy and girl bunny book plate labels for non-sugary Easter gifts!
Click here for the pdf: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?3iae12gtov3gnpb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.