Friday, January 17, 2014

Valentine Treat Tag Printable! - perfect for classroom goodies




















Hello and happy Friday everyone!

I'm offering a printable sheet of adorable Valentine tags. Simply print on a 8.5x11" sheet of cardstock then trim with a paper cutter or scissors.

Great to attach to Valentine goodies in place of a Valetine card. Perfect for students, teachers, businesses or anyone would like to spread a little Valentine love! You could also print these on full sheets of uncut label stock, then trim. Then simply stick to the candy!

Here is the link to the download:
http://www.crafthub.me/download.php?hash=8bc5978ff572786cec7df8fb909bd320

Please be nice and only use my Friday Freebies for personal use. Do not distribute, sell, or giveaway. I always appreciate if someone pins my freebies for others to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.