Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quotable Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone!

I was so busy today with a family cookout that I almost missed Quotable Sunday.

The idea is from the A Daily Dose of Toni blog. Take a look!

My subject today will be children since IT IS THAT WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR!! :)


"Pretty much all the honest truth-telling there is in the world is done by children."
Oliver Wendell Holmes quotes


(I really love this one...it is sooo true!)
"A mother understands what a child does not say."
Anonymous quotes


"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them."
Richard L. Evans quotes



"Children really brighten up a household - they never turn the lights off"
Ralph Bus quotes

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun at the cookout! :)

    Those are all awesome quotes - my favorite (along with your favorite also being a favorite) is this one:

    "Pretty much all the honest truth-telling there is in the world is done by children."
    Oliver Wendell Holmes quotes

    So true! :) Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! My favorite is your favorite!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!

Zazzle


See other gifts available on Zazzle.